Friday 5 August 2011

1. Let's get this nonsense started

Welcome to Captain Apathy's World, time to get this nonsense started.

Last week I put my wife's car up for sale. I listed it on a paid site and then someone said I should try gumtree as it is free. Within a few hours I had some very questionable enquires arrive as text messages. Time for some fun.

The next three blog posts are 100% real. I have not embellished them and have directly cut and pasted from my emails. The level of ridiculousness I had to go to to stop the emails will amaze you but seriously these are real!

I encourage you to try this yourself. Hours of fun as you laugh so hard tears run down your face imagining the guy at the other end wondering why there are spiders in your car... but I don't want to give too much away. Read on!

Captain Apathy's world proudly supported by whatever ads google randomly spews out on the fringes. Give them a click :)

No comments:

Post a Comment